I tore out this built-in corner shelf and there's no carpet underneath! Eeee! What do I do?
- Even though we have extra previous tile, paint, light fixtures, paneling, and herbicides; they left no extra carpet.
- A new shelf will go over most of it, but not all of it.
- I'll probably replace the whole carpet in another 5 years (this is not easy, another story).
- I could take some carpet from the closet but it's a biiiiig closet and sometimes gets used as a party room.
- Yes, I'm doing something about that mismatched paneling. The ceiling is a matching sparkle popcorn.